Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mp3+g Zip Karaoke

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

my mp3+g's play with no graphics

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 3:42 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do regular videos play OK with graphics?

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 6:19 pm
Stupid question, but if you do get OTHER video to work, do your files work in other programs? Also, what compression ratio did you use? Then, what program? More information would help diagnose your problem.

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 7:27 pm
i also cannot make karaoke work. i have tried mp3 and wma zipped and unzipped. the video shows up but VDJ crashes after 3 to 15 seconds. As a test to determine whether is was the file(s) I got an mp3+cdg zipped from another user and it also crashed my VDJ. It plays perfectly on his system though.
My other videos and audio files play fine (except for the video lagging issue discussed in my thread on that topic.)

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 12:08 am
paulettecerra I recommend you obtain a zipped mp3+g file from another user who is not having problems so that you can rule out the file and focus on whatever configuration issue it might be. Could another user contact him privately to send him a sample? I would but I am having similar issues and don't have a single karaoke rip that works on my system.

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 12:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)