Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: THEY ARE HERE HERCULES & BCD-2000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

THE BDC-2000 IS $219.00 IN THE US IT'S HERE THE H-Mk2 it's not rack mont,why hercules came out with the samething i don't understand this companys the controller should be rack mont alist,when you look at it the behringer might be batter but still none of them are rock mont.i'm going to hold on to till next year to see who is going to make something really nice like the bpm pro controller.this is the web site http://www.alzasoft.cz/ShowImage.asp?iditem=56101&FL=1&IMG=HH100c

geposted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 7:01 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'll never understand why they insist on putting the jogs so close to the fader.

geposted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 9:47 pm
I never liked the idea of a combo mixer and controller anyway. What if the power source fails? Then you are out of a soundcard, a mixer, and a controller. However, I might give it a try, if it was a rack mount unit. They could have spread out all of the buttons and wheels, and even added some others, if it were rack mount. What, rack mount equipmentis too big for bedroom DJ's?

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 9:39 am
Does someone allreadi have the MK2. Please some info.

geposted Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 12:31 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Since the Hercules is USB powered, then if the power fails, that means your computer failed. I think you would have bigger issues than no sound/control in that case ;)

Just make sure you have a UPS for the computer or use a laptop and power failures won't be as much of a problem.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 5:06 pm
the mk11 has it's own power now

geposted Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 7:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)