Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ mysteriously disappears!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

danbHome userMember since 2005
This has happened several times where I have a great mix going then out of nowhere the program closes without me ever hitting the close button. I use it with the Hercules. What the heck!! This is really not good. Has anyone else experienced this? It happens nearly every time and it's getting mighty annoying. Any suggestions? I've defragged, debugged, de-everythinged my computer hoping that would fix the problem. I have 512 mb RAM and a 2GH processor...i think. I'm not a hardware dude but it doesn't crash as in lock up, it just plain disappears. Any help is much appreciated. I've also upgraded to the newer version using the patch on this website.

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 8:27 am
what version of VDJ are you currently using? and if you have the herc console please update your profile.

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 2:57 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
danb,

You have to modify your profile to use the DJConsole detection. Anyway I put here a short cut to update your profile with DJConsole Hardware detection.

The software have this problem after 2 hours of using it or is at anytime? please give us more info.

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 4:17 pm
Hello again. Thanks for the response. I updated my profile for the DJ Console detection. Usually about 35-40 mins. into the mix is when the program disappears. It's the weirdest thing. I've been checking my memory usage and it sometimes peaks out at 100%, then it'll go down, then up again. But it seems that if the memory was low it would just lock up rather than disappear altogether which might indicate some sort of bug. I don't know. I love the program and never want to go back to vinyl. Let me know if you have any suggestions. And I've upgraded to the new version of VDJ from the website as well. Thanks!!

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 9:04 pm
bump, thanks. i really would like to find a solution to this (if there is one).

geposted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:21 am
Please update Hercules drivers, AND Virtual DJ console version to 1.09

See if that helps

Also, does the Hercules itself loose power? I have heard issues with bad power supply through USB port. You might want to try different port, or external powered usb hub.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:28 am
Thanks for the response. I've upgraded to the new VDJ but I don't recall updated the drivers. Can you provide a link? Nope, the Hercules itself always has adequate power, it's definitely the program.

geposted Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 1:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)