Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Auto BPM - Make it go away !!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So, I have spent the last week ripping and setting up my video computer to VJ with at the club.

I had all my BPMs manually entered because VDJ just does an OK job at it, but guesses a lot LOL

After playing a song, I noticed that VDJ was changing the BPMs to whatever random value it came up with.

In the FAME settings TAB, I have Auto BPM set to disabled.

What can I do to prevent this from ever happening again?

Thanks!

geposted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:21 am
Yeah, I'll bite too...

How the HECK do you TURN IT OFF!

I don't like the Beat Match AT ALL!!! So could someone address this?

It seems that the software, occassionally, re-writes its original "DEFAULT" settings. This happened to me in 3.1 and now in 3.2. So how can I make CERTAIN that my videos and audio or anything WON'T try to beat match?

I've turned it off in the FAME settings as well.

geposted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 11:32 am
Anyone from Atomix support have an answer? I have over 200 videos that got altered the nite I played that I have to manually fix - I only want to do this one more time please.

Thanks in advance !!

geposted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:02 pm
support guys? Help???

geposted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:00 pm
There's an registry option that disables any write operations on files and database i think:

run regedit and change under localmachine software virtualdj
NoModifFiles to 1

geposted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 6:18 pm
I'm FED up with this Sh*t...

Okay... I try to play videos and I DO NOT WANT the FRICKEN Beat Match....

I did the ABOVE by going into my registry, and then loaded Virtual DJ...

CAN SOMEONE ELSE SOLVE THIS!

I hate the BEAT match! It should be noted that I made the mistake of changing this while the program was open... When I closed it, I noticed that it was reset to "0" so I set it back to "1" And when I went into the program, I checked my FAME settings and they were the way I wanted them, yet, I still get a FRICKEN Beat Match!

Sorry, it is RATHER annoying!

geposted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 5:57 am
Anyone from Support? These folks have been waiting 8 days for at least some type of response...

MS

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 4:50 am
Great job ACW...thanks.

MS

geposted Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 1:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)