Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules:Firmware or Hardware problem???...video link included

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I finally gave up after making this little video clip...My impression of the Hercules was just a simple Plug 'n play unit but, HA! Plz have a look at my video and see if you guys can help me out here..THNX

Regards

DJ_BLYNZ

http://media.putfile.com/The_Real_Issue

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 1:10 am

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 1:12 am
How is it possible for me to upload a video link on this forum??? Is this type of medium supported here guys...

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 1:31 am
dj_romHome userMember since 2005
Have you check in VDJ the "Config" panel? In the "Config" panel there is a "Remote Control" property sheet to enable or disable the DJ Console controller. The DJ Console controller must be enabled to work with VDJ.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 10:24 am
Make sure you are using the console version, and do this :

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 12:17 pm
Which version is thatin the screen shot? What I cant understand, is why the manufacturer of Hercules sends an installation CD that isnt fully compactible with the hardware, do they expect the customer to go and do Trial and Error...When I installed the latest version, 1_HDJ_2005, I get an error stating that I need to update the firmware inorder for the Console to work with the control panel...hhhmmmmmmmmmmm, I tried my best but the damn thing jus keeps "looping" and not completing unless I remove the USB connection jus before clicking "OK" for firmware upgrade......I BE BOTHERED, think I will just return it.....HHHEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 3:28 pm
the screenshot is from inside Virtual DJ....(might be slightly different at your end, since I use the full version)

by the way, be carefull and read the instructions from Hercules when upgrading drivers and hardware.
You need to do just as the instructions!! FIRST firmware upgrade, THEN driver update...

Hope you can figure it out, because it should work pretty much straight out of the box! :)

if not, there might be something wrong with the console. And if so, contact hercules....

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 7:00 pm
I installed the console version again just for you ;)

Been a long time since I used it...

It seems the console is auto-detected... and you dont have the Virtual DJ setup window as above.
Only the part with activate Hercules...

But please check that under "Remote control" to make sure it is auto-activated (it should be)

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 8:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)