Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Trance Transitions..

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey next time your'e mixing 'softer, deeper' trance, give this a try unless you already do it.. When you go to make the transition between tracks, loop 2 or 4 of the track you intend to play next, and 'introduce' the beat to the current track, so that the next beat doesn't come as a shock... Then near the end of track one.. loop 8, and loop 4 of track two, then 4 of each, then 8 of track two/ 4 of track one.. do this slowly at the same time as using the crossfader.
The idea is to keep everything as smooth as possible keeping with the relaxing "pychadelic" feel of the music...

Not sure if thats a good way to mix, i taught myself ;)

happy mixing,
Sean

geposted Sun 04 Dec 05 @ 12:59 pm
in trance .... listen for the small breaks, where the music kinda skips a beat..
And inroduce the new song on the first beat after that, swapping bass beats....

sounds really nice :)

geposted Sun 04 Dec 05 @ 10:28 pm
Hey sounds good.. have to give that a try sometime...
By the way, thanks for your guides in the other topics.

geposted Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 11:21 am
I do what dj-in-norway said to do most of the time. I'll try your method today when I get home from school dj seany69. It sounds cool if done at the right time.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 4:16 pm
Yeah.. where bouts are you from fruitboot?

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 10:49 pm
I live in St. Louis, Missouri. What about you?

geposted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 3:40 am
Brisbane Australia.. haha im still in shcool too. if you want to contact me easier.. vdj_sean@hotmail.com

geposted Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 5:27 am
hey guys. i am currently in iraq. i just got the virtual dj and i love it. i just started so i am pretty new to it all, but i love it. my email is --@--.-- feel free to contact me anytime. i could really use the advice, and hook-ups. later guys.

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry bmxdirtkid06 no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 6:18 pm
yo bmx, im in iraq too where you at?

-gauge

geposted Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 8:13 am
hemanHome userMember since 2005
you guys are at iraq??? thats cool ......no im not american.........awesome..........i cant stand bush anymore he just does whatever he wants and no one can say anything........this war is just the dumbest thing ever............but how are the clubs there ...........rock on

geposted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 1:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)