Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: LAME encoder causing crashguard activation? MP3PRO?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

woodsyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there a bug in the lame.dll that comes with 3.2? My Mk2 Console runs forever on auto if it's not streaming, however when streaming crashguard pops up at some time within a couple hrs. I've installed all the latest firmware, software and mobo bios & drivers. I've tried it in asio mode @ 44100khz and same thing, I've also tried connecting to another SC server with same results.

Could someone with a MK2 confirm if this is a bug by running a localhost stream to SC server v1.9.5/win32 for an hr or 2 please? (the SC server here is on another PC running winamp and SAM DSP, bitrate to SC local server is 256k, then SAM encodes it to 32k & 64k MP3PRO and sends to our internet server)

BTW the same system never used to crash with the MK1 and 3.1

Is there a way to use SAM encoder directly with VDJ so I can use the MP3PRO codec?

geposted Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 1:07 pm
Forget about doing that test, I set it to Asio and Auto 24hrs ago, it's still running the stream BUT it changed itself back to WDM driver and windows reports low memory this time.
I need to use the VDJ encoding so the track Artist - Title are displayed. Plugging SAM Encoder strait in would save me having to send to a separate SC server that relays to SAM, and the re-encoding this entails.

Is there any plans to intergrate SAM or the Live365 encoder so we can use mp3pro or ogg if we want to?

geposted Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 11:14 am
OK I know I said it ran for 24hrs, BUT stream was "empty air!" , on stopping the stream crashguard appeared.

I've just installed the latest LAME 3.97 beta and this causes a crashguard almost strait away and sends no sound when it did run, so back to 3.2's lame and that stopped after just 3 tunes this time. now you get no stream but VDJ continues to run, until you stop the stream, crashguard then pops up.

here's what Winteralls says about the crashes,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000014, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: f80443d9, address which referenced memory

Could it be the LAME or the MK2 USB drivers or both, no other USB periferals are plugged in, I have a 500watt PSU

geposted Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 1:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)