Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Buying TCV - do they come in pairs?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The online shop doesnt really tell, so do i need to order 2 TCVs or does a pack consist of a pair?

geposted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 3:55 pm
you need to order 2 vinyls.

They are not sold in pairs unfortunatelly. If you would like to save on shipping you should get 4 or more although 4 should be more then enough for a long time.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 4:02 pm
djtaz_PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hmmm.... how come a min of 4 tcv ?

I'm soon going to buy me some turntables plus some tcv so i can learn to mix vinyls also, so i'm new on this part. Doesn't tcv last long or ?

DJ TaZ

geposted Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 1:31 am
TCVs last for a good while. You can always just get 2 TCVs although the shipping charges are pretty high actually. This is why I suggested getting 4 since the shipping for 2 TCVs is the same as 4 TCVs.

and another good reason for getting 4 TCVs is just in case something happens during a live set you can always just replace the damaged TCV quickly.

just a few thoughts and suggestions

DJ White Devil

geposted Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 4:18 am
I ordered two TCV yesterday, to order four the shipping is twice as much as ordering two (at least it is to the United Kingdom anyway).

geposted Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 3:52 pm
good to know that Andrew87, Here in Canada or US the shipping is about the same for 4 as it is for 2.

Either way the TCVs should last you a while. You get 2 full sides so if anything does happen just flip over to the other side and start playing ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 6:08 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i only use one side of my tcv for practice and they are still going strong. i get less pops etc on the other side but its not bad at all on the first so id say they last v well indeed

geposted Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 1:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)