Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

JayFahPRO InfinityMember since 2005
At what point would you say is the best time to mix in a track? and if so,at what point do you fade out off the track your mixing out of or completely cut it off,is it when the current tracks vocals kick in or what? what would be considered best because some songs have long (choruses)outros and some have intros that start with long range of beats!

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 12:46 am
the best time to come in with the next song where there is no vocals,and do your bpm right and you should have a very good mix into the next song.and always a good ear for music and skills is all it takes

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 1:14 am
best place generally speaking would be in a break (where the song goes into quieter "territory” after a chorus).

And cue up the first beat of a bar on the second song, and match that with the first beat of a bar on the song that you are going to mix out.

And never ever mix vocals on top of eachother

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 1:24 am
Preferably you want to mix where neither song has vocals, but if one song has vocals and are in a key that don't clash, you can get away with that. A lot of the times I will set a mixout cue point. Sometimes I may even loop 8 or 16 at the mixout point to give me enough time to do a long smooth transistion. Sometimes it's best to match beats and keep it moving quickly.

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 1:58 am
JayFahPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Alot of hip hop songs dont have a quiet territory most of them have choruses which basically you have to mix out of it'll be one out of ten that have a range where beats drop for like ten seconds or so... cuz i heard mixes where certain dj'z mix in a song right at the first beat of the chorus and as soon the chorus dies the first vocals of the new track kick in, and a smooth transition,gues it depends on the equalizing

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 2:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)