Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone here going to NAMM (Jan 19-22)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NAMM is the biggest music conference, well at least anywhere around here. The show this year will be HUGE, probably around 75,000 people. I know that Atomix was there last year, so I wonder if they are going this year too. Also, will any of you be there?

I certainly will be. I am performing at the show every night from 6pm-2am. I will be in the main hotel (Anaheim Hilton) nightly. This is the hotel where show goers try to stay, as it is attached to the Anaheim Convention Center. I will be on level 1. All the manufacturer private parties will be on level 2. If you are at the show, just stop by. I'll be on a small stage they are building for me, flanked by go-go dancers and a video screen backdrop. If you're a VDJ user, and you're at the show, give me a wave and I'll try and come down and say hi.

I'm not trying to start another flame war here, but I honestly don't know what software I am going to use to DJ this thing. Obviously, I am more productive in VDJ right now since I have hundreds of songs BPM'd, cue point'd, etc. But The 19th is a long way away ...

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 2:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)