Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound Issues (mixing)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

runawayHome userMember since 2006
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone new how I could get Side A in Atomix Mp3 to play threw my Computer speakers built into the computer screen & have side B play through my external speakers? What I am trying to do is.. have my headphones connected to my headphone jack on the computer speakers, whilst having my externals playing a different side. In Sound Config (settings - atomix) my soundcard options are:
- Intel(r) Integrated Audio
- Primary sound driver
I was just wondering if what I was after was at all possible? I have run the cable to my computer(internal) speakers and it just plays the same as the external ones when I plug the headphones in.
Thanks

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 12:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In Atomixmp3 demo version you can't split up the sound.

this is only possible in the version you buy on atomix website.

I would advise you to test VirtualDJ www.virtualdj.com
it is another software from the same company as atomixmp3 and has alot more functionalities and a better sound.

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 1:18 pm
I have a registered version. I did not post my serial upon registration, because I was in a rush to register and get this question on the forum. How can i achieve this? -

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 1:26 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
this is the link to modify your profile and enter your serial number: http://www.atomixmp3.com/fusers/modifuser.html
does your soundcard have two stereo outputs? if it does then choose the setting where you see a soundcard with speakers and headphones. if these informations aren't correct, i apologise, but i stopped using atomixmp3 two years ago to upgrade to VirtualDJ

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 2:58 pm
Well I have ordered my copy of Virtual Dj. It should be here soon. Should I post my question when I get it, or do you want to answer my issue now?
I only have 1 soundcard, but I have two sets of speakers and two outputs for them.

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 3:06 pm
an order of Virtual DJ takes 5 minutes ;) you have it instantly...

Dont know what version you are trying, but dont expect it to work if its a cracked version...

Anyways, look in soundcard settings, at the images... They explain everything. You will understand when looking at the images ;) And if it doesnt work, its beacuse is a "bad" version..

Bad versions of the software are cracked demos most often, and the feature you are asking for is disabled in the demo.. .

But I can assure you all kinds of soundcard setups are possible, and working in a full legal version, including what you want...

hope that helps:)

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 3:40 pm
well Run away you'll need a stereo splitter in order to split the sound from your output. one side will go to your headphones and the other to your speakers.

You can always register your serial at any time when you click on "modify my profile"

your will be able to enter the serial for Virtual DJ as well as Atomix mp3.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 3:42 pm
Thanks guys. I have my copy of Virtual DJ. I had computer problems last night & wasnt sure when the copy would finally be available for me to download.
In my virtual DJ Settings... I think it is the 2nd option (sound settings) that is what Im after. From my single soundcard to my master and headphones. How does this work exactly? If I set up my headphones in my computer speakers(internal) and have my external going should it reconize it straight away?

geposted Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 5:50 am
Ok I have acheived what I was after BUT... Through my internal speaker system I get a bad fuzz noise as well as a very Low volume reading. The volume is turned on full but It only reaches a level that is very low. In my windows audio settings when I turn down
"Wave" or "Master Volume" it turns the internals and external (masters) off.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 5:59 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

geposted Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 10:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)