Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke? what do I need?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can someone tell me fi I want to use VDJ to play karaoke what exactly do I need to do? I will be ordering CDJ CD's that I want to RIP onto a hard drive. is there any plugins I need.. I know there is a special plextor CD drive I need but which one? how would this work since I want to put everything including a laptop into a case?

THanks..

geposted Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 7:54 pm
Yes, you will need the plextor drive, but to rip them i found that Audio Grabber is great to rip CDG'S. just go to www.yahoo.com put in Audio Grabber and than pick the one that says ripps CDG's and audio. than take it from there. when you do that you will also need to DL Lame DL it in to the Audio Grabber file and remember you must unzip it.. any other questions www.djcoreyb@hotmail.com....

geposted Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 6:48 pm
The plextor PX 716A is the weapon of choice at the moment for CD+G compatability. DJCorey was correct re audiograbber, and you will need the lame encoder to get a prefereable bitrate of rip (don't worry, it's dead easy) I also use a tool called mp3&g 2 zip which places the 2 files (the mp3 and the graphics file) into a single zip file. Virtualdj plays them superbly.

geposted Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 7:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)