Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Version 3.3 problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dave-gPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just upgraded to version 3.3 and the mouse cursor is now a 1/2" square black block. I tried the upgrade on my other system - same problem. Is there a fix for this?

Asus A8N-SLI Premium Motherboard
AMD Athlon64
1GB Corsair RAM
EVGA 7800 GT PCI-E Video
250GB SATA Hard Disk
Windows XP Pro SP2
ViewSonic VX924 19" LCD Monitor
M-Audio Audiophile FireWire

geposted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 2:55 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Wierd... I don't have that problem. It' seems is a video configuration problem, colors deep or reslolution... any program that run's in the 2 systems that are not usual to other users? (like me for example)... let us know hoy it goes

geposted Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 2:02 am
usualy when the mouse coursor fucks up it´s the graphic card drivers that are messed up, try reinstalling them :)

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 1:58 pm
MacksHome userMember since 2006
I have the same problem with the cursor...
I'm trying to download a new skins and give it a try and see if the problem persists.
Let you know the outcome...
Cheers guys....keepmixrockin'.....

geposted Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 2:46 pm
dave-gPRO InfinityMember since 2005

i still have the problem i will try to reinstall my video driver, but i have n-videa video on my pc and
iti radeon on my laptop so thats two totally different driver that is causing that problem, if is that, anyway thanks everyone for the help hopefully it will be fix before the weekend cause i have a big sweet 16 to dj...............

geposted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 12:16 am
I have the same problem, tried to reinstall my grafics driver, doesn´t help.
If anyone has found a solution for this problem, please tell me.
Just bought the MK2 Console and I will play at our soccer party the 25 feb 2006.
It would be nice to correct this until then =)

Thanks in advanced!

geposted Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 5:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)