Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can I use only one TCV with U46DJ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hekgPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the Esi U46DJ sound card and only one turntable ... Is it possible to use a TCV for the left side and the right side still use the software to mix that way? or do I have to have two turntables and two TCVs?

geposted Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 7:41 pm
you can use just 1 TT with TCV along with a mixer. but to get the best control using the ASIO drivers from the esi u46DJ souncard you would need the full registered version of VDJ.

The keyboard shortcut you would use is timecode active in the keyboard shortcut tab of your VDJ settings.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 8:23 pm
hekgPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks Whitedvl,
I am about to purchase my own copy of the program. When I purchase VirtualDJ do I receive unlimited updates and upgrades whenever a new version is released?

I am currently using my friend's version 3.2 with only one turntable and one of his TCVs and connected to my U46DJ and my mixer. My turntable works great with one deck in the program but the problem is that when I control the TCV both decks in the program start and stop like if they were both configured to my one turntable instead of just one side.

How do I disable one deck so it doesn't think that there is a TCV controlling two decks? I want to be able to control one deck in the program and the other deck with the TCV.

Thanks!

geposted Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 8:08 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
hekg,

Welcome as a FULL VirtualDJ Pro user!, enjoy and take a time to read thru the forums, you have more information at this time.

Congratulations!

geposted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 6:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)