Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I Need 3.2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

3.3 keeps crashing on me with some CDG's. This happens to me at least once a night and i cant keep doing this it is making me look so bad.... So I need to try 3.2 how do I get this rollback???

geposted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 1:18 am
Look in your Virtual file it should be there. Just uninstall 3.3 and re-install 3.2. If it is not still on your machine, you will have to contact service for a link.

geposted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 7:06 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I set you up for a fresh 3.2 install.
I don't think that is your problem, but start there.

geposted Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 12:51 pm
ok yes you are right that is not my problem...check this out Sound Choice CDG 7522-02 does not shut my home pc down, does not shut a home pc down at another bar BUT does shut my LAPTOP down. this makes no sense to me how about you. where do I go from here??? This is not the only number that does it there is alot more and it seems to be only the lower Sound Choice 7500 series now some of the other songs on this CDG work. please please please help me........ what do i do next..

Thank You
Corey B

geposted Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 9:48 pm
It is obvious you have a conflict with this machine, or something you have loaded on it, With this CDG. Is it this one disc or others cause this problem also? What do you mean shut down? It re-boots or you get some kind of error message?

geposted Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 6:57 am
What i mean by shut down is VDJ shuts down turns off not the computer just VDJ.. I load up (SC7522-02) just when its is about to load in VDJ shuts down on a dime..... now I had this problem before with VDJ so I Formated It and Installed an OEM Copy of XP and Did all the Updates as Well as all the tweaking. It just makes no sense to me.. It seems like it is just Sound Choice and it is the lower 7500. Songs now like on 7522-02 shut it down BUT 7522-06 works. I reripped the CDG thinking that might help and still shuts down. any other idea's I realy don't want to go back to PCDJ but I am very close if this keeps up. what could it be??

Thanks Guys
Corey B

geposted Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 6:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)