Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: will this work with VDJ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 12:12 pm
KK-DJHome userMember since 2005
no do not get this !!!! The device you have listed here is for voice over ip with msn or aol it is not a 4 channel sound card!!!!
you need 4 channels to do what you want let me find you something better
well there are lots of options out there but you need something that will give you 4 channel output you might be better off looking for a PCMCIA card www.pricewatch.com is a good place to start or you could just pay for a Hercules MK2 and have all the funcionality as a real dj right in front of you

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 7:47 pm
KK-DJHome userMember since 2005

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 7:50 pm
I THINK THIS IS THE ISSUE I'M ABOUT TO RUN INTO ALSO. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST OR HELP ME OUT.

I'M TRYING TO HOOK MY LAPTOP UP TO A PA HOUSE SYSTEM THRU A CHANNEL ON THE MAIN BOARD, ALSO I'M GOING TO NEED SOMETYPE OF HOOK-UP/SETUP TO HEAR MY CUEING FOR THE BLEND OR MIXES THRU THE VDJ PROGRAM.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS IF POSSIBLE. I'M JUST GOING TO BE DJING SIMPLE PARTIES FOR NOW UNTIL I GET MY SKILLS UP OF COURSE.

I WAS THINKING I COULD LISTEN FOR MY CUEING THRU THE MAIN HEADPHONE JACKS ON MY LAPTOP AND RUN THE OUTPUT TO THE BOARD TO COME THRU TO THE HOUSE FROM A USB HOOKUP I GUESS.

SOUNDS LOGICAL OR WAC?

THANK IN ADVANCE

geposted Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 4:28 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
playerndc,

you can see my blog for set up your Windows and VDJ to work with external mixer and headphones or headphones only.

The only thing you are going to need is an USB Soundcard 4.1 or better. A Sound Blaster could do this job at a very affortable price.

Good Luck!

geposted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 3:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)