Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: behringer bcd2000 help needed

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

could anyone who has purchaced this unit tell me if they have found a way to fully configure the midi to vdj as i have had a nightmare as the unit doubles up on some of the midi channels and the unit itself ships with terrible software that is nowhere near as good as vdj.
any help at all would be great.

geposted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 10:13 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think you should wait to version 4 and buy a full version. This controller will be full supported sooner or later ;)

geposted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 10:21 pm
What do you mean the unit 'doubles up' on some MIDI channels?

Using 'Bome's MIDI Translator' it takes 10 minutes to get all basic functionality working, including the leds on the unit. VDJs MIDI mapper is quite easy to use and set up..

This unit has only been in shops for a very short time so give the dev team some room to move here (although the MIDI tables have been available for months..).

geposted Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:42 am
what i mean by the midi is doubled up is that the unit opperates by midi cc and midi notes and virtual dj has not gout the fuctionality to tell the diffrence between the two so the vol fder when set also opperates things like xfader and so on . ps if you own this unit and have found a patched xml file or a walkround then please let me know. as the scratch wheels are not working correctly and i dought that they ever will until behringer get of their back side and finish what they should have done as the specs have not changed since it was praposed over a year ago hence why its still usb 1.1 and on top of that xylio who created the software dont reply to emails and being as they created the bcd2000 software and the unit has just been released if find that a bit of a cheek. thank you for any help that u can provide.

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 12:36 pm
Corporate Staff will make a comment soon regarding the support for the new Behringer controller, and maybe some news for other controllers to come too ;)

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:01 pm
Get Bome's MIDI translator and you can change any incoming MIDI data to something else if you cannot wait for the devteam to release the BCD supporting update..

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:52 pm
cheers for the advise ive downloaded bomes midi trans and loaded the program sets that anouther user has made for the bcd2000 but i cant work out how to intergrate bome with virtual dj please could you shed some light on the matter

geposted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 4:49 pm
You do not have to integrate it.. just set it up so it translates anything VDJ does not understand into something it does and send it out again.

geposted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:45 pm
I've been playing around with it a bit and while basic functions are easy enough to set up getting it all to work as it should with the limited MIDI support VDJ currently has is a bit too much work for me right now.. But play/pase, cue, gain, pitch, level, crossfader is set up without the need of any serious translation with the MIDI translator.

I suggest unless you have the time to just wait for the devteam to get their work done..

geposted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 7:13 pm
djyannnHome userMember since 2006
plz i can know when vdj 4 will release

geposted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 10:51 pm
djyannn wrote :
plz i can know when vdj 4 will release

?
What do you mean?
Ewout

geposted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 11:21 pm
this weekend ;) will be released on the dj expo in AC, USA ;)

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 3:38 am
@chayreid

If you can't wait I have a xml file already configured for bcd2000 in version 3.4 and using bomes midi translator, but you can't contact me if you don't own the pro version, get it now before the internet offer finishes.

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

geposted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 2:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)