Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: where is the dongle?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok , i have worked in clubs since 1989. we were born on vinal. then to cd . now to virt dj. i was looking at the hard ware on line and wonder if there is a dongle (hub) that is usb that i can hook into the cdplayers (cdj-100s) s and the computer the mixer( djm-300) then export the totally line from the effects mod (efx-500) to the amps. i know how to hook up the final scratch one, but dont see one here for sale or to use. all my cd players have digital lines as well. i have and have used time code before but have virt dj now and like it way better. also when burning the timecode cd. how and what format do i wish to burn it on. any help will be great. tycoon

( here is to drinking trippples , seeing double and acting single) cheers

geposted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 6:10 am
hey,
you need to be burning the cd's as an audio format so your cd players can read them.
sorry not much of a clue for your other problem, but as a wild guess i think you need a ASIO compatable soundcard to hookup your cd players, look in config>souncards>scroll to bottom setup>then click on timing config, this shows something about how to hookup your TCV devices, also has the option in the drop down box to say to PCDJ you are using timecoded CD Players, to use external mixer with this config i am guesing that you either split the master output to individual ch1/ch2 or use two outputs from the soundcard. Then link your main output from mixer to effects mod then output from that to amps.
hope this helps in someway,
Matt A

geposted Mon 01 May 06 @ 2:47 am

geposted Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:04 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)