Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: daft question? Can Stanton finalscratch be used with VDJ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi - this is probably a stupid question, but does anyone know if the Stanton Final Scratch Soundcard can be used with VDJ??

Asymptote

geposted Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:24 pm
I think I heard somewhere that the Finascratch soundcard has Asio drivers. If so they could probably be used with VDJ. The Timecode vinyls will not work, You will need the VDJ timecode vinyls instead.
Ewout

geposted Mon 01 May 06 @ 7:55 pm
Think the FS soundcard is kinda locked to the FS software...

But you can give it a try, or try the www.asio4all.com driver, and see if that one picks up the FS soundcard as a windows soundcard

geposted Mon 01 May 06 @ 8:22 pm
FS gear would be quite usefull if it were able to be used with Virtual DJ, as, unfortunatly, I can get FS gear 100 times easier than VDJ.. :S

Sean

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 12:45 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
About fs2 firewire scratchamp i know it has asio drivers and i've seen it working with other programs too.
But i don't think its the same with fs1 scratchamp, this used a crappy philips card with inverted inputs-outputs or something like this.

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 4:32 pm
313ctroHome userMember since 2005
Yes it's possible with the FS2 scratchamp as it has native ASIO drivers. I think it is possible also with the FS1 scratchamp, but you have to completely uninstall everything Traktor-related and use something like the asio4all drivers. However, from what I hear the FS1 scratchamp sucks as a normal soundcard.

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 5:23 pm
I've got a friend who's got one and thought I might try it, because I already have the 'other software' but would not ever want to give up using my TCCD on VDJ. I have a Maya 44 already and am totally happy with it..

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:00 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
scratchamp 1 is not better than your maya,... don't bother.

geposted Wed 03 May 06 @ 12:23 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)