Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJConsole & drivers & XP10 (left/right)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have a little problem, but not so big :)

DJConsole:
Sometimes when i turn on my laptop (with DJConsole is connected) windows ask me to install drivers of DJC although i already have them installed. I then have to (4 times i think) select that windows search for drivers and it is ok. Then i have to set my sound card in VDJ again and everything is like before.

But why is windows asking me to install it?? It happens only sometimes. and if i connect DJC after turn on laptop it happens sometimes too but not everytime.

XP10:
I connect them everytime to same usb port and everytime i connect first left and then right xp10, but VDJ recognize them sometimes wrong and i have to replug them to make left xp10 to control left deck.

Whay is this happening? I always do the same and it happens only sometimes.

geposted Thu 04 May 06 @ 3:13 pm
its maybe a conflict with usb port they should 2.0 rev 5 or higher. install the new driver updates of hercules console www.hercules.com.disable the automatic windows update in windows. you need for VDJ 3.2 until 3.4 the new hercules driver when you mixed with the hercules console.its the famoust proplem i cant use my controller with the the new vdj update 3.3 too. i have install the new drivers and they work correctly again. good luck

geposted Fri 05 May 06 @ 10:53 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i have 2.0 usb and also lastest drivers for 1st edition of DJC. I also have windows updated and optimized ;)

geposted Fri 05 May 06 @ 12:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)