Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems configuring X Session

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Just purchased X-session controller and have set up most of the buttons, knobs and x-fader but I can't seem to be able to add the 2nd and 3rd effects button to the controller. Everything else works great. I was even able to use a knob to switch from transisition 1 to 4 just by rotating the knob in equal increments(1=all the way counter clockwise, 2=11 o'clock, 3=2 o'clock and 4= all the way clockwise)... excellent response but I can't get "effect 2&3" to be assigned(turn on/off)?? What am I doing wrong? Anyone with more experience with this controller, you help would be greatly appreciated.

Peace out,
Funkmasterfrank
Montreal

geposted Fri 05 May 06 @ 6:04 pm
try askin mp3jrick..... he seems to know a lot about x-session

geposted Fri 05 May 06 @ 10:08 pm
just ordered x-session .... i may need your help to set up when it arrives
remember my name

geposted Fri 05 May 06 @ 10:10 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Open config.
Keyboard shortcuts
add
press key you want to assign
select effects on the left
select effect in the middle
assign it to the # of the button value
select on corresponding deck
close and repeat for 2 and 3 for both decks.
it's going to take 6 buttons to do this, the DAC 3 does this on it's own.

If you are having multi tasking going on, just delete all the midi shortcuts and start over.
If you want mine I can get them to you.

geposted Sat 06 May 06 @ 12:04 am
Thanks for eveyones help...

I found the problem. The x-s had to be reconfigured as it already has presets setup in it for other progs that come with it(lite versions). I just had to redefine the buttons using the supplied software(enigma). It now works great with VDJ. Very clean crossfader feel. I was configuring VDJ properly from the get go.

Peace out,
Funkmasterfrank
Montreal

geposted Sun 07 May 06 @ 12:09 am
can somedbody tell me if can assign that crossfader of x-session as a pitch fader in virtual dj

geposted Sun 07 May 06 @ 9:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)