Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphones >> Please Help !!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mariocPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i purchased the software via this website.. and now i'm
having some problems getting the headphones to work.
i've looked over the instructions on the site... yet i'm still
having problems. can someone please give me some pointers
on how i can get my phones to work. thanx. mario c

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 7:06 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
first of all put your serial number into your profile.

Then it depends of what sound card do you use.

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:54 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As said, put your serial into your profile, than explain in detail what is troubling you regarding headphones, how many soundcards you have (which type), do you use external mixer or not, etc. Saying only that you are "still having problems" isn't really a step to a solution.

Regards.

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 10:53 am

O.K folks, i put my serial # into my profile.

- Here's the sound cards i'm using...

1. Sigma Tel Audio ( Version - 5.10.4610.0 )
2. High Definition Audio Driver Package ( KB835221 )( VERSION - 20040219.000000 )

-------------------------------------------------

I'm not using an external mixer etc, i'm basically working directly off the program. I
fiddled around with the various configurations, and was'nt succesful. I'm not a techy minded
person and would greatly appreciate someone who's got some knowledge to perhaps guide me
in the rite direction. i've almost reached the point were i wanna toss this computer out the window. arrrrrgh. need some serious help... mario ( thanks ! )

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 4:34 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I provided some information in your other post on the same topic ;}

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:15 pm
thanks djej for helping out. i went out and searched for a stereo splitter, and all the ones i've been able to come across only allow me to connect 2 headsets or speakers to 1 jack. i looked into the y splitter aswell. it also seems to do the same function. is there a specific brand that i can purchase that fulfills what i'm looking to do ? because, what i found in the stores only connects two speakers to one jack.

( this is getting complicated ? )

- how long does it usually take before the support team helps me with my problem ??
( according to my ticket, they havent even read the question i sent them )

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 11:16 pm
Please do not post all your questions in 2 or more threads. This is hard for the people who try to help you and some might give double anseres, which is not that efficient.
Ewout

geposted Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 12:11 am
I can't be said when your ticked will be answered. It depends on the number of support members online and the number of open tickets, they have. It could take a couple of days, but sometimes they are answered within a couple of hours.
I don't think it was necessary to create a ticket for your question. This question has been answered many times before. DJ Coyote wrote a nice blog about it.
Another link to a commercial version, or just search google
Ewout

geposted Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 12:25 am
thanks for the links Superstom.

i took a look at DJ Coyotes blog / diagram, and now i'm even more confused. No disrespect, but that diagram totally threw me off. and of course.. I still have'nt gotten a solution for my headphones. and yes, i realise that the question has been answered many times, but unfortunatly i've spent the time to weed through the other threads, and again, i still haven't been able to come up with any solution.

- what i'm really looking for is a solution to my soundcard setup...

- Sigma Tel Audio version - 5.10.4610.0 sound card .
- High Definition Audio Driver Package ( KB835221 )( VERSION - 20040219.000000 )

so far .. i've been fairly patient, and i'm sure the support team will figure this one out.
this software got installed onto a brand new $2500.00 computer ( with all fixin's ).

If anyone feels they might be able to perhaps help out.. please do. it would be greatly appreciated.

sincerly,

mario

by the way.. i went out and searched for a stereo splitter, and all the ones i've been able to come across only allow me to connect 2 headsets (or speakers) to 1 jack. i looked into the y splitter aswell. it also seems to do the same function. is there a specific brand that i can purchase that fulfills what i'm looking to do ? because, what i found in the stores only connects two speakers to one jack.

geposted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 6:44 pm
Will using a USB Headset do anything?

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 3:38 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can PM me for a step by step it really isn't hard to do ..also u can buy a 5.1 usb soundcard or even just a 2 channel and use both if your gonna get the splitter it has to be stereo male to 2 mono females

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 4:22 am
How do you PM on this site? The interface is not intuitive.

geposted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 6:35 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)