Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crossfader that moves alone [Fixed]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello to all,

an Italian customer has a problem: the Crossfader moves even if it does not come touched…if it moves itself all to right works…when it moves itself on the left he does not arrive to the end and one moves alone…rendering the reproduction defective…because?

Infinite thanks

P.S. I hope that my English is understood this time…and that she is corrected…

DjRudy78 DiJ

geposted Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 11:04 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maybe he has set a keyboard shortcut for the fader and the key is acting up try deleting the keyboard shortcuts for the fader (after you back it up somewhere)

geposted Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:24 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The crossfader can't move by itself except:
1) Automix: ON
2) Mix: ON
3) Shortcut keys on the crossfader
4) Plugin XFade: ON

geposted Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 12:39 pm
This happened with the Hercules mk1. Then suddenly, without touching anything, the crossfader moved. After some driver updates from Hercules, it got better. I recommend to get the latest driver from the Hercules website.
Ewout

geposted Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 1:44 pm
Hello,

Hour is spoken about a MKII…modernized with last the Driver…thanks endless for your support…tries…

DjRudy78 DiJ

geposted Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 5:17 pm
Hello to all,

the problem has been resolved…but not to ask me like…because I do not know…the customer to it has held the DJC connected to the Notebook…that in its turn (the Notebook) is remained lacking in the commercial power for two days…turned out?…it has reconnected the Notebook to the commercial power and hour it works…also on the Desktop…infinite thanks for your support…and you pardon to me if I have disturbed to you…

DjRudy78 ghost DiJ… MKII… :-)

geposted Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 3:23 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)