Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HOW TO SAVE AND RECORD?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just purchased an ION mixer and it came with this software but I would like to record some of my mixes I cannot figure out how to save it or record it? Is it possible?
Thanks
Eric

geposted Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 5:18 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it came with a full version? if so please enter your serial in your profile so we know your a full user. if it isnt a full version it's gonna be pretty difficult to set up the mixer without full sound card options, as the trial version is limited in this area

geposted Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 6:19 pm
ok now i guess im really confused....where do i find the serial number? I bought a ION computer DJ mixer (usb) and it came with virtual dj software...it doesn't say anywhere on there that it is a trial version...maybe ill just buy the one off here? ugh

geposted Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 11:10 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

geposted Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 11:25 pm
yes VDJ doesn't come with ion so it must me a trial "ugh" anyway once you purchase VDj it's an easy setup just make sure you enter the serial in your profile when u purchase..get it while the internet special is still on you can save 50%

geposted Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 11:30 pm
just so I know...when I purchase and get a serial number..what does that get me?

geposted Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 1:30 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
As VDJ doesn't come with any other hardware except Hercules DJConsole/DJControl, you couldn't get serial number of VDJ.

Where did you buy it? In store? Maybe second-hand? On e-bay??

Anyway... you didn't get full version.
To get support you have to have any of these versions: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

geposted Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 1:34 pm
I bought it at a store called Urban Outfitters in Philly....they had about 50 of them....they were all closed boxes.....I did notice that not on the box but when I downloaded the software that its VDJ (Limited) maybe that it why I cannot record....I did download the trial version last night off of this site and it it 100 % better you can record etc...plus the trial version has fx which the limited one does not...I guess im just disappointed in the ION mixer that came with it since the box didnt state that it was limited and as a matter of fact states you can burn music from it...which you cannot....if I like the trial version..after my 20 days I will purchase it...

geposted Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 4:55 pm
Did your mixer come with Atomix Virtual DJ or Virtual DJ Studio, they're two very different software.

geposted Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 5:13 pm
hmm thats the second post someones mentioned a limited version of Vdj ..anyway hope to see u as a full member soon ...benefits are ..help when u need it, free upgrades, and all the plugins you want to download

geposted Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 12:07 am

geposted Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 2:30 am
You need this one. xeon was demonstrating that support is only given to members who have one of the following (non-full) items from the other list.

geposted Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 2:37 am
ok i downloaded it and my sound issues have gone away....BUT..now when I have the program opened..all te boxes that are supposed to have counting numbers in them such s BPM...etc are empty or blank....??

geposted Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 3:28 am
nevermind..I redownloaded and got it.....now its good stuff...thanks for your help!

geposted Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 2:18 pm
Glad you've sold your problems and welcome as a professional user :D

geposted Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 3:27 pm
welcome as a new member

geposted Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 11:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)