Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules mp3, slow scratch response

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Has anybody ever noticed the difference in response times with the dj control mp3 or just using a mouse to scratch the deck. I find the scratches are much more responsive with a mouse and sound alot better, although they aren't very practical. With the hercules controller there is a about a 1 sec pause before the deck resumes playing the song, while with a mouse scratch it resumes instantly? Is there are way to make the Hercules more responsive, or have less delay?

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 4:29 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hercules console works very well.. Something is wrong withyour console or computer. do you have lastest drivers? enough good computer? Do you runing anything else with VDJ? Do you use ASIO drivers for DJC?

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 9:59 am
I've got the latest drivers for the controller, i enabled the joystick to scratch too and you get too very different sounds from the joy stick and the scratch pads. I've got the latest drivers, i'm not sure what you mean by ASIO drivers?

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 6:53 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
one second seems a bit too much... i have a pause, but nowhere near that long and it's realy not that bad...

in settings, is the reactivity set t fast?

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 9:31 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
try to enable ASIO mode in DJC control pannel

geposted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 1:05 pm
Don't mean to sound like a total newb but i can't find its control panel, is it in the VDJ settings? I tried the windows device manager under human interface devices and found the DJC but it doesn't have that setting to turn on or off?

geposted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:12 pm
Look in c drive/ program files/ hercules, it should be there;^]

geposted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 10:05 pm
Try using asio4all and check how it works,
www.asio4all.com

geposted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 2:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)