Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Virtual VJ (vmix4) - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

On top left hand corner there is three buttons controling veiw of waves Tradition VDJ view, enlarged 2 wave view, what is the centre button, dosnt seem to work for me.

geposted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 1:51 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Center button turns the top off all together. Belive it or not some one at some point asked for that feature.

geposted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 5:23 am
Cyder just want to let you know that your skin is awesome. Look forward to more skins in the future!!!

geposted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:08 am
Not really I just disabled them untill cue is released. If anyone finds any bugs in the skin please let me know.

geposted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:58 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
There is a french bug report topic for your skin, but it seems i can't reproduce the bugs...

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:45 am
whats the bug?

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 7:00 am
"There is a problem with the Cues and remix buttons they seem to be mixed up"
Alot of tooltips that don't appear.

And they are complaining that the "Cue decks" don't appear in the skin.

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 11:09 am
There isn't a tool tip passed a certian amonut of pannels, cue decks will be there when cue is out promise :)

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:18 pm
And the tooltips for the different pannels (deck pannels) are completely mixed up.

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 8:02 pm
that's part of the language.xml file not part of the skin. Only way to fix that is 1 i re-id all the pannles or you remove it from the language file.

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 8:27 pm
I didn't know that about tooltips, just looked at the language.xml file and figured it out. Thanks Cyder!

and i found a bug in the skin, the textzone to show the name of audio effect for deck 1, isn't in the right place. It should be shifted to the right.

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 11:54 pm
Thanks I'll take care of that.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:56 am
this software is wonderful !!!!

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:29 pm
yeah, i like it so much

geposted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 3:40 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Looks like a well designed skin DJ Cyder. Do you mind if I steal your video preview pannel idea for my VideoVision skin?

If I were more ambitious, I probably would have done something like that a while ago, but I was intending to make the entire video display a record/jog, then it'd allow people to "shut off" the preview window if they wanted. Your design is a good one though.

Here's a technical question, if you are up for it:
Does making the video preview window bigger or smaller affect the CPU usage, or change stress on the video card at all?

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:40 am
Oh crap, forum ate my last reply!

In short, yes. But not video card loading, main CPU loading. You get one free video render (Hardware render, usually your main video out to the club) the rest seem to be software rendered! My system uses 3% with no preview, 30% with a one inch preview, up to 100% maxed out CPU with a 2 inch preview. This may not be on all systems though going by the number of skins with three huge previews. I now use my own custom skin for this reason, I can switch between all feeds, and switch the preview off completely!

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 6:23 am
Vmix4 reaches 11,000 downloads :)

geposted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 5:32 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Congrats on reaching 11,000

geposted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 8:48 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
gadzooks!

geposted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 10:12 pm
Vmix4 updated today