Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD-2000 vs. Hercules MK2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Alright, vote for which one you think is better, and plz post your opinions on each!!

-pros and cons

-hardware quality

-overall satisfaction and anything else you have to say about these is cool....

>>can someone confirm that the update from VDJ 3.4 to v.4 will be free (as in no charge)???

thanks for participating and your thoughts on these devices,

Mister I.

....if anyone wants me to post the manufacturers link just holler...

geposted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 6:23 pm

geposted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 6:35 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
agree with manquin_dj. But you can't scratch with bcd2000 as i know.

Yes, upgrade will be free.

MK2 has very good quality sound card and good built. Don't know about bcd2000.

geposted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 6:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Of course you can scratch !!!

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 12:13 am
Well.. never tryed it and never read a lot about it just i said. So you can do the same with booth units. BCD2000 has more buttons. I am not sure only about quality of sound card.

Can anybody say anything about this? It is important to have good soundcard.

If i was forced do decide between these 2 controllers i would buy bcd2000.

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 1:34 pm
I too want to know about the BCD´s Sound Card....

Any Owners Opinion is welcome..

=)

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 10:04 pm
It's a $150 device, you get what you pay for.. Although the quality is actually not that bad it's still a low budget card..

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 10:31 pm
That's what i tought....

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 8:50 am
paulheu wrote :
It's a $150 device, you get what you pay for.. Although the quality is actually not that bad it's still a low budget card..

I'm tired of people who had not tested the bcd and still saying that "It's a $150 device, you get what you pay for" I own one BCD2000 and TCV and I am using with a external mixer DJM-600, also I am a professional dj 20 years of experience and I've never had problems at all, please stop saying that something does not work if you have never tried, Iam not a behringer seller, Iam not a bcd2000 dealer, but I want to everybody has a good set for djing.

also you could visit my blog here (but it's is in Spanish so...)
Dj Quintana

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 3:44 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Really thanks Dj Quintana for the quality info about BCD2000, your blog info it's now reported into the Italian BCD2000 dedicated topic for all the Italian VDJ community.

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 4:22 pm
thanks cioce but I am not from Spain, I'm a Mexican Dj and I'm glad to know that people is looking for something that they can use and they don't have to pay their lifes for...and also remember guys, life is not easy and in some many tows is hard to get an extra money for, so is good to have something that we could afore. I know some many dj are still learning how to djing and even for professional djs this is a good hardware, aforable, rassonable and the best think works greath, boths as a midi controler and as an Asio driver's sound card.

Dj Quintana

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 4:54 pm
Has anyone noticed all the new Dj programs showing up on the internet. And most of them are trying to support the BCD2000. The problem is I noticed that the programs are recycled for some other unsucessful Dj software program. Just like Dss Dj is the same as the B Dj software. They just changed a few things. Their support for the BCD2000 sucks because the program isn't stable. Their must be money to be made in Dj software thouge or they wouldn,t be doing it.

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 9:22 pm
I vote for the Hercules MK2...
Works great...

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 8:46 am
juliocqb wrote :
paulheu wrote :

I'm tired of people who had not tested the bcd and still saying that "It's a $150 device, you get what you pay for" I own one BCD2000 and TCV and I am using with a external mixer DJM-600, also I am a professional dj 20 years of experience and I've never had problems at all, please stop saying that something does not work if you have never tried, Iam not a behringer seller, Iam not a bcd2000 dealer, but I want to everybody has a good set for djing.

also you could visit my blog here (but it's is in Spanish so...)
Dj Quintana

Compare the output from the BCD2000 with that of oh say the RME HDSP RPM.. Sure the latter is about 4 times more expensive (and is 'just' an audio interface), but it sounds way, no _WAY_ better..

I'm not saying the BCD is bad, in fact it is very good. In it's pricerange it's one of the better options you'll find and IMO it's better then teh hercules offerings easy.. But is still _IS_ a $150 device and there's many better (but more expensive) options..

So again, it's not bad, not bad at all, but you get what you pay for (well you get a bit more I guess..;) )

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 7:48 pm
I don't have a bcd2000 but two of my friends did and both returned them within a week of receiving it. They both are now happy mk2 users.

Mk2 gets my vote (good soundcard, good control surface, ok buttons, good rotaries, stable drivers).

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 11:46 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Will have too see how this votes continue in a month. But I'm sure both users willbe happy :-)

geposted Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 2:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)