Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Y/N ??? str8 mp3 Mix CD !!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is this possible; having uninterrupted music [gapless] burnt onto a regular CD but in the mp3 format. The last attempt I made was unsuccessful as the tracks had gaps between the transistion .
I tried using Nero Express to burn the compilation...
Any suggestions DJ'z ???

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
When I make a mix I create only one Mp3 file. Nero has this problem with audio with multiply track in Mp3 format, try some other burning software like WinOnCd 6, it is older program but burns mixed Mp3 audio cd's perfect!

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 7:16 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nero should be fine, i always record a one track mp3 and split it in Nero, if they are already split you will hear a slight space due to the mp3 compression. I believe you load the single track in Nero and right click on it, it should open options to split tracks.

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 3:59 pm
I use cd architect 5.2 for this, never seen software that can compare with it either. It's easy as 1-2-3 with cd architect, you can either put as one track & then add splits or use multiple files & add crossfades. It is a bit pricey though;^]

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)