Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scratching does not sound good

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey can anyone help me figure out why the scratching on the timecoded vinyl sounds grumbly or like glitching....I just purchased the pro version, and i'm using the maya usb sound card, with the vinyls....but somehow in my configuration i think something is wrong...

geposted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:34 am
Use Asio low latency buffer setting for the Maya... (maya control pannel)

In a day or two things will be easier, as VDJ4 helps you set the settings automatically, and let you fine tune inside VDJ.

geposted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 10:19 am
yeah i am still waiting....i dont know how long more i can take of this.....i just want this thing to work rather than make me feel that i wasted my money....i noticed in time coded vinyl configuration screen, i can only get 100% timecode quality when the software RIAA preamp is checked, and thats when the scratchin is distored....when i uncheck the softare RIAA preamp, and use only invert phase...tha scratching is mush better like real vinyl but the software sometimes does not play the songs without skipping or ingnore the timecode vinyls

geposted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 8:25 pm
hmmm

try this
1. Increase the volume in at the Maya... make sound louder, and no software preamp.
2. Ground your turntables to your pc

that should fix it

geposted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 11:26 pm
I increased the volume on the maya and grounded the tts still no luck....but i tried the maya on my table top cd players with the time coded cds and i didn't need to check off "softare RIAA preamp" i recieve a 100% Timecode quality.....I'm starting to think, maybe the output from my tt are not high enough for the maya to read the signal without "softare RIAA preamp" I am running the Vinyl on a Gemini PT-1000II tables.....when using the cd players, the maya input and output section lights up with green lights, with the turntable only the output section lights up....do i need new tables???

geposted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 2:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)