Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pitch Shift VDJ4

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi All,

I got version 4 of VDJ it super. But the Time Strech still doesn't work right and takes a lot of CPU.
Where can I shut down Time Stretch? In vesion 3 it was done in the config but now I can't find it att all.

Stef

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:03 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
time stretch aka "master tempo" can now be disabled or enabled on indivisual decks so it has been taking off of the config and added to the skins look right above the browser on the far left and right it says "key lock" when enabled at 0 pitch it acts like master tempo, play around with it a little to get used to it or u can use one of the other 4.0 skins available for download that has regular master tempo

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
stefsegers wrote :
takes a lot of CPU.

Play with the Performance settings and find what works best for your machine. Alot more flexibility now to the user for individual optimization.

cstoll

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:18 pm
That is odd; I have seen vast improvements to my CPU usage. I used to have Virtual DJ Version 3.4 using 100% of my CPU to use only around 10% of my CPU with the highest quality settings! Try the different settings that the slider gives you to see how your CPU usage fairs.

The keylock button on the skin in a great idea, because I used to have to open the “Settings” dialog box every time to turn enable and disable it.

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:37 pm
Is there a way to set the master tempo off as the default? i keep finsing it's switched itself back on.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:33 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:47 am
Hey All,

Thanks for the great replys. I already played with the performance but nothing helps.
Another thing that is very important to me is the skip button. The older version there were skip xx beats. When you mix 4 beat too soon you could skip 4 without hearing it.
Also the skip button on my Hercules works but you hear a very little silence when you skip. That wasn't in the older version. And it's important that you don't hear it when you do a liveset!

Any suggestions here?

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 8:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)