Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thanks to vdj team for their efforts, be back next release.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I see that alot of topics have been removed from the forum due to the negativity of the new version... fair enough. I think there was just too much hype that the expectation from many was huge.

Its apparent that some things were missed I hope this gets addressed in the next release, hopefully soon.

I'll take a few weeks break from the forums and return when all is well.

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:04 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think I will join you..

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:07 pm
me too i think

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:11 pm
l_rids wrote :
I see that alot of topics have been removed from the forum due to the negativity of the new version... fair enough. I think there was just too much hype that the expectation from many was huge.

I didn't notice that yet, but that doesn't seem fair. I hope my feedback was at least read by them I took a lot of time to type all of comments out respectfully. I am happy with Version 4.0 since it was started from scratch; I feel that the work spent is impressive. This is to be expected with a major upgrade.

geposted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:14 pm
absolutely no topics have been removed... But some are for sure b***in ;) Cant make everybody happy I guess ;)

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:04 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
In fact there were so many starting at 5:31AM this morning that they ran off the page faster than I could read them (not all bad).
I've been marking the top page as read just to keep up with the big ones brewin' all day long since.

No topics have been touched at all.
A couple locked that were pre expectant threads prior to 4.0 that got nasty, but not moved or deleted.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)