Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dissapointment...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KayleHome userMember since 2003
I am a long time Atomix and VDJ user. I have been beta testing for a few years for Atomix and have never had such dissapointment as I have right now. The Dev team has completely rewritten the software added many new features and the vip's have spent countless hours beta testing the software. There are MANY new features and settings to adjust to. So my advice to everyone before they come to the forum and complain is to spend half as much time using the software as all of the team has testing it. Some posts were posted less than 30 mins after the the user downloaded the new FREE update. If you are not happy with this update stick with 3.4. I think if I were the Dev team I would be a little dissapointed right now.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:59 am
I agree with you...

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:01 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hey guys it's like when people strike down in the street: it's never the mind of everybody. It's a human behavior: it's easier to critize than to congratulate.

So shut off your computer and tell your wife or girlfriend that she is beautiful and thank her for the great dinner ;-)

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:12 am
We know that these things are hard work. Many of us are not having a go, we just need help when things do not go the way we are used to. I have spent 2 hours now trying to get the slideshow to work so it gets frustrating here too.
In business, I have always seen complaints as an opportunity to grow my business with greater understanding of the client. So don't take what people say to heart. We just need help. :D

For me, I've typed in slideshow on the video tab and the slideshow commences just as it should when a a MPG finishes and MP3 starts, but it is not going back the same way by itself when the next MPG starts.

Can you help me and save me from spending hours more on this?

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:36 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Personnaly i really need to go sleeping sorry (already 3:00 am here and i have to get up at 7:00 am for my job). Indeed, I have answered the same number of posts in two days that i usually do in one month and affected by complaints too. I will have a look tomorrow or someone else will help you.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:52 am
Good night CEL!

Maybe me too in a bit...

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)