Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 4 questions..

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hopefully someone can answer these:

1. I have a bunch of songs that have fade in and out points in 4.0 that I didnt have in 3.4. it is now cutting off the beginning and end of the songs. How do I get rid of this. they show up when I have a playlist set to autromix but I have the fade set to OFF.

2. when does my CPU meter inb VDJ go into the red when loading music?

Thanks..

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:10 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djqwikcut wrote :
Hopefully someone can answer these:

1. I have a bunch of songs that have fade in and out points in 4.0 that I didnt have in 3.4. it is now cutting off the beginning and end of the songs. How do I get rid of this. they show up when I have a playlist set to autromix but I have the fade set to OFF.

Can't help you here because I don't use automatic mixing feature. Did you try with different FADE settings?

djqwikcut wrote :
2. when does my CPU meter inb VDJ go into the red when loading music?

Thanks..

Didn't the previous version do the same? I mean, you do want the track to be loaded as fast as possible? :)

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 9:48 am
I figured out #1. You have to turn FADE ON and tell it "0" seconds. I had fade off and in 3.4 that removed the markers but in 4 it didnt. Also, as far as my second question, I do not know what it did. In 4.0 there is a CPU meter which I didnt see in 3.4

Thanks...

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:02 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
vdj always used 100% of the cpu to load a song... its not new
Automix settings are the same like in 3.4

geposted Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:46 am
ok, importing playlists from itunes. i saw it on the first instsal i did then decided to start from scratch and it doesn't ask me to import at start up. is there an option to import you playlists at any time? oh and I also need help showing my old playlists. I can see them if i go strieght to the folder but thats it.

geposted Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 7:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)