Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ & Numark:

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I Read with interest that Virtual DJ and Numark have formed a marketing arrangement in the US.
That Virtual DJ is to be Marketed by Numark in the USA under the name Cue.
I first got into Computer based DJing by Purchasing a DMC1 a Numark/PCDJ effort (in which numark & PCDJ eventually fell out), that with a independant chip upgrade, I believe is not a bad controller, which works with a number of programs including VDJ.
I am a little concerned that VDJ's asscoiation with numark may lead VDJ to support Numark controllers & Hardware, at the expense of equipment produced by numarks Competitors.
If that were to happen in the future it would be a shame for VDJ.
It makes me wonder why Behringers BCD2000 was not supported natively under the Remote control Tab as I think DJ in Norway suggested it would be?
I note numarks CDXi is supported.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nitebeatdisco wrote :
It makes me wonder why Behringers BCD2000 was not supported natively under the Remote control Tab as DJ in Norway suggested it would be.

It's a MIDI device. VDJ has a Remote Control MIDI option. If you want a hardlocked not modifiable simple check box then I am sure that could have been done. VDJ has optioned to leave it totally configurable to the user.

Please see the discussion thread to understand how the BCD2000 is MORE supported than in 3.4 http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/54323/General_Discussion/Welcome_to_the_CONSTRUCTIVE_thread_about_BCD2000.html

cstoll

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)