Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Big ups to the VDJ crew.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well guys, I haven't even used it properly yet - i've just been messing about. But I have to say...this is wonderful!!!

Love the update, love the look, the feel (allbeit a ITTY BITTY bit more complicated) than the last version. The sounds is good too..hell, even the demo tunes on it are good!!! Got a couple of things I'd like to see on the skin, but I'm sure they can be incorporated easily.

Ladies and gents of Virtual DJ, I salute and applaud you. I am proud to be a Virtual DJ user and always have been. I'm asked many questions about the program at my gigs and I always refer them to this site. Hopefully I've encouraged a few to join and be as proud as I am of what you guys have done (even before Ver. 4).

It is an absolute pleasure working with this program and ver 4 just makes it even more so. Thanks guys...:o)

Oh yeah - I'm so touched. I just made 'Experienced Professional User' level...*sniff* :~o) AT LAST!!!

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

geposted Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:44 am
Pionara wrote :
I just made 'Experienced Professional User' level...*sniff* :~o) AT LAST!!!

Yupp, it was about time, and the mess-up too with the download ;) So I had to do you something good;)
Glad u liked;) and its well deserved

geposted Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:48 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All seems good now Mr. Norway. Thanks again for your help...:o)

P

geposted Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)