Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Time Elapsed on Full Video Skin (V4)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there any way of having the time Elapsed show as Time Remaining instead? This is actually more important in some aspects than the elapsed is. Just curious since it showed both in 3.4.

geposted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:21 am
Found my own answer within seconds of posting this. Just click on the clock and it changes to Remaining. Minor brain-fart there.

Still wondering about the menu pop-up problem with using Alt+Space. Temporarily changed it to Alt+ for now to automix, but would like the old Alt+Space to work without that menu pop-up issue. I noticed it even happened when change the keyboard shortcut by trying to change alt+ back to alt+space.

geposted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:24 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
elite1 wrote :
Found my own answer within seconds of posting this. Just click on the clock and it changes to Remaining. Minor brain-fart there.

Still wondering about the menu pop-up problem with using Alt+Space. Temporarily changed it to Alt+ for now to automix, but would like the old Alt+Space to work without that menu pop-up issue. I noticed it even happened when change the keyboard shortcut by trying to change alt+ back to alt+space.

1. for permanent to have remain time instead of elapsed you can edit the skin..

2. for the alt+space menu pop-up just create a shortcut (alt+space) and assign it to "nothing"
Then create another alt+space for automix

Then you can buy me a beer for this.

geposted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:47 am
can you tell us what exactly we edit to have the time remain displayed by defaut?

Thanks..

geposted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 4:16 am
Is there a registry entry that can be changed so it defaults to Remaining instead of Elapsed?

You get no beer from me, it's not fixed! Fixed doesn't mean work around it. I can do that....but should not have to.

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 5:42 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
ok.., no registry setting, all buttons, timmers etc are skin elements.
Every skin .zip file consist of a .bmp and a .xml file (or more)
You have to edit the xml and put it back to the .zip

example for the full skin, extract the full.xml and edit it in notepad (right click->open with)
Find this:
<textzone chan="1">
<size width="65" height="16"/>
<pos x="437" y="115"/>
<text font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="right" format="%Pspent"><icon><size width="40" height="7"/><pos x="461" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+768"/></icon></text>
<text2 font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="right" format="%Pleft"><icon><size width="35" height="7"/><pos x="447" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+1536"/></icon></text2>
</textzone>

and change it to:

<textzone chan="1">
<pos x="437" y="115"/>
<text font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="right" format="%Pleft"><icon><size

width="35" height="7"/><pos x="447" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+1536"/></icon></text>
<text2 font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="right" format="%Pspent"><icon><size

width="40" height="7"/><pos x="461" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+768"/></icon></text2>
</textzone>

that was for channel 1, now for ch 2 find this:

<textzone chan="2">
<pos x="521" y="115"/>
<text font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="%Pspent"><icon><size width="40" height="7"/><pos x="535" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+768"/></icon></text>
<text2 font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="%Pleft"><icon><size width="35" height="7"/><pos x="521" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+1536"/></icon></text2>
</textzone>

and replace it with:

<textzone chan="2">
<pos x="521" y="115"/>
<text font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="%Pleft"><icon><size width="35" height="7"/><pos x="521" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+1536"/></icon></text>
<text2 font="Verdana" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="left" format="%Pspent"><icon><size width="40" height="7"/><pos x="535" y="109"/><down x="+0" y="+768"/></icon></text2>
</textzone>

It looks much more complicated than it really is, usually you just need to change the "%pspent" command to "%pleft"

good luck..

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)