Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Please help...Urgent!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djturkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have upgraded the program, can not get it to work. I have a DAC controller and rane mp4 mixer I can not get them to work anylonger. Can someone guide me step by step on how to set up (Conf)
I have to do a gig tonight.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:49 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
SO you can't ger hardware to work with v4 or VDJ doesn't work? Describe your problem more specificly please.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:55 pm
Also, which DAC do you have? A DAC2 or DAC3?

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:09 pm
Thank you for your reply...I have DAC3 - I just replaced DAC3 file in the program now it seems to be working ok but my mixer Rane MP4 is NOT working. The sound for both decks only comes from one side of the mixer, so I can't mix at this time....I have a reception to do this evening and I can't seem to resolve this problem. Maybe I am missing or over looking something.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:08 pm
have you set up your soundcard properly? sounds like that could be the problem.

If you go into Virtual DJ and click on the config button. Then go to the sound setup tab. In here you need to click on the outputs that best describe how you want it set up.

Im not familiar with the rane M4P so i'm not sure, prehaps you could discrbie which cables go where so we could work out what you need to do.

But if your really stuck, you might just have to try every setting until you get one that works! :) good luck.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:51 pm
so far I have tried all the settings, no luck.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:15 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
First rule... don't panic.
Even if the solution is in front of your eyes, If you have a gig tonight you will not see it...
Use 3.4 the way you know its working and tomorrow it's a good day to start over.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:41 pm
Yes you are absulately right...I reinstalled 3.4 for now, until I can figure this out....I will try to install 4.0 on my desk top pc first, before I can take it on the road. Thanks again.

geposted Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 3:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)