Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pre-listen problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djos06PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi all,
I have a little time delay between what I heard in my HeadSets (connected to my second sound card) and what I heard in my speakers (connected to my first sound card).
This problem arrived with 4.0.
Anybody know how to resolve it ?

geposted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 9:54 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I'am not sure, but i think it is a problem with v4:

damarvi wrote :

What does not work correctly is the pre listens for that in the versi'no 4 one cannot forms in an advanced way the sound card

If i understood right, you will have to wait till next update.

geposted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 11:33 am
Hi,

if you are sure that vdj4 introduced that delay, you should wait for the nest update, however you could look at the configurations of both the soundcards:
I've noticed that vdj introduces a certain (small) amount of delay when you are using one soundcard in wdm mode and the other one in asio.

If this is your case, try setting the same mode (if you cannot disable asio, you may force wdm mode), to see if the new engine can handle it better.

Hope it helps,
Pier

geposted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 2:14 pm
I have the same problem. Then it continues to the choppy sound from the head set. I think it's a prob with vdj. I have a brand new laptop and the sound choppiness seems to exist no matter the settings I have.

geposted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 4:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)