Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: automix 4.0 out of beat ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

automix 4.0 is out of beat why is it doing it

geposted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 7:17 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What exactly do you mean with out of beat?

geposted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 12:27 pm
when it automixers the beats are out of line

geposted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 3:33 pm
What type of music are your trying to mix. I used the mixmeister program to get a better beat analyisis of each song. VDJ system is good, excellent for techno and music with a strong bass beat, however if you ae playing, say 70's disco, it sometimes is a bit off, sometmies way off. I use my ear in that case becuase even the more accurate mixmeister program can't get the correct bpms. Yes, manual mixing...

Also, Certain skins will allow you to adjust the algoryhthms. Although it was not updated for 4.0 yet, the mix station skin is very good at that and is complatable with 4.0. Utilize the cfg icons on the lop left of the skin to allign the hash marks on the bottom of the beat anaylisis window with the bass beats. You should see better results and good luck.

I am acually seing better results in 4.0 then 3.4 by syncing and automixing. Seems right on in many cases as long as the analysis of the song is accurate.

geposted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 6:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)