Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New user advice please ! Virtual DJ limited edition

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

VIRTUAL DJ LIMITED EDITION

I have just got this software and i am having trouble working out how to record sound ?

I have managed to record using the windows sound recorder but this only allows 60 seconds of recording .

Any advice much appeciated

PAUL

geposted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 5:42 pm

geposted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 7:22 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Will have to look into what the Ion edition offers.
What version comes with the ION?

geposted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 12:23 am
i'm not sure what the version is exactly ? all it says is ' includes virtual dj limited edition '

i can use headphones /mic with it and it all works fine except for the recording sound bit ? can only record 60 sec through windows sound recorder

have spoken to live help and they said it was the older version of home edition ? and they could not offer any support

geposted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:01 pm
It's not "the older version of home edition". It's a free, limited, unsupported version. It's not the trial version, it's a fully functionnal limited version included for free.

geposted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:21 pm
but optional support from other users is allowed, isn't it ?

Please have a look at the manual for VDJ 3 http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/
(or included PDF file with your version) if the described way to record is not working/available in of version, it is probably the reason for the "limited" word in the title of version you have :-(

Or you can use free software named "audacity" for sound recording instead of the microsoft soundrecorder. But built in VDJ recording is the better option.

geposted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 1:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)