Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hercules djc mapper&4.1

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How to i get the mapper working???Or where can i change settings then??

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 9:14 pm
Mines not working either, can't find it under effects section. I'm guessing a new will have to be made for 4.1. Until then you can always program your own shortcuts via midi shortcuts and then disable the djc control in "remote" options;^]

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 9:20 pm
yes looks like we have to wait for a new mapper

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 9:33 pm
dj cel is working on the new mapper ;)

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 9:46 pm
yeah please hurry with the new djc mapper for version 4.1 the current one is not working

geposted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 3:30 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
triniman23 wrote :
yeah please hurry with the new djc mapper for version 4.1 the current one is not working

I will upload the new one (already done) as soon as i think there won't be problems with it.

geposted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 2:44 pm
mapper still is not working correctly. For instance, the play stutter function when assigned is not executing the way it suppose to. please fix this problem

geposted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 3:19 am
wizzoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I can 't change anything. The mapper is working and I can change everything in screen of the mapper, even saves it correct, but nothing changes in VDJ 4.1.

What am I doing wrong?

I like the 4.1 better than the 3.4 but when I can't get my Jogs off, I can't work with them.

Please help.

(I tried BCD2000, please, everyone, stay with Hercules!!!)

geposted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 2:15 pm
wizzo wrote :
I can 't change anything. The mapper is working and I can change everything in screen of the mapper, even saves it correct, but nothing changes in VDJ 4.1.

What am I doing wrong?

I like the 4.1 better than the 3.4 but when I can't get my Jogs off, I can't work with them.

Please help.

(I tried BCD2000, please, everyone, stay with Hercules!!!)

It means the mapper is not taken in account by VirtualDJ, verify the activation of this one in the config of VirtualDJ

geposted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 2:32 pm
wizzoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I found a solution:

I first have to load VDJ, than the screen of the mapper comes up, after that plugin the console. When I first plugin the console and than startup VDJ, the screen of the mapper doesn't comes up and even when I recall it in "effects" it doesn't correct the inputs.

Conclusion:
First start VDJ, than plugin MK2 Console.

geposted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 4:02 pm

geposted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 5:03 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i found wizzo's method to work perfectly.

the other one... well not so much. and by that i mean not at all :/

geposted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 10:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)