Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Voice signatures

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I wanna start showin peole my work and possibly start sellin blends but I wanna keep thives and claimers from gettin their fingerprints on my work. I wanted a signature that's either a sound or a voice sig like radio DJ's have with fx's n all. Any help? :s

geposted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 9:54 pm
Yea same here, and I don't have a mic to record anything, i want something like when im makin a mix or a remix to have a sample like "DJ (name)!" or "this is a dj (name) remix" any ideas?

geposted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 10:26 pm
Can anybody give some help? I could really use it, and soon! Maybe this just ain't a topic many people are on top of. :(

geposted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 9:27 pm
If you get someone please tell them I want one too;)

geposted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 10:05 am
DJShyine wrote :
Can anybody give some help? I could really use it, and soon! Maybe this just ain't a topic many people are on top of. :(

I had posted a similar topic a while back n nobody could help. If I was good at it, i'd offer the services for a fee;)

geposted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 8:34 pm
Can I get some how to. anything would help rite now. ;?

geposted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 10:03 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJShyine wrote :
Can I get some how to. anything would help rite now. ;?

If you're thinking about "You're listening to Dj Shyine..." type and want it to sound natural (not computer generated speech that is sometimes used), you'll have to record them yourself in a studio, with either your voice or someone elses that sounds cool. You will have to pull some strings or pay up for professional studio service.

e

geposted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 10:48 am
What exactly does CG speech sound like? And rite now it don't even have to be a fancy intro like that, I'm still crawliin my way there. It could be a simple sample or sound but I havent found one I liked in the samples section yet. Something I could stick in there and people instantly know it's mine. For example you may not know him but Funkmaster Flex pretty much has a signature "explosion" sound to begin or end his songs. Any ideas ;?

geposted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 2:45 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The quality of CG can varry depending on software you use. There are freeware reading ("text to speech") programs available if you search google a bit, but many of them that offer quality sounds cost $$, you can also find some speech generators as a VST instruments (VSTi) or implemented in music production programs such as FruityLoops. But don't expect them to sing opera :P

But if you're looking for a certain non-vocal sample that would be your signature, browse through free samples that are available on the web (there's not just the VDj database :P, and probably those that are in there are copyrighted material, cut from other songs), buy some professional ones, or try creating them yourself with any simpler (lots free) synthesizers/VSTis (that can be used in any VST host or other sequencers).

Hope it helps,
e

geposted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 6:42 pm
Thanx! I'll see how things go. ;)

geposted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 8:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
www.zabaware.com

free text to speach tools :)

geposted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)