Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules + Virtual 4.1r2 = Major Problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jengelHome userMember since 2006
I downloaded the demo 4.1 r2 and apparently Hercules just can not handle this new version, im guessing it has something to do with the sound engine, maybe hercules need to come up with an upgrade to match this, but ive been messing with my sound settings to make this work but for some reason the waves stutter when i play, the audio is fine at times but the waves stutter and its kind of hard to mix when your looking at the waves running accross, i also get some popping sounds can anyone help?

geposted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 11:26 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did you set the latency for auto

geposted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 11:30 pm
Also make sure Safe Mode is OFF and Overclock is OFF.

geposted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 11:54 pm
jengelHome userMember since 2006
When i take off safemode and overlock and set latency to auto the music starts to stutter

by the way these are my specs

XP Pro
AMD Hammer Family Processor
1.40GHz 896MB of RAM

geposted Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 1:11 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Than try to enable safemode.

geposted Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 12:33 am
vailixiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm also having the same problem. Will Hercules be releasing an updated MK2 driver for VDJ 4.x?

geposted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 5:09 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Probably, but the Atomix team will fix this quicker than Hercules in a future updates of Vdj ;)

geposted Sun 22 Oct 06 @ 7:01 am
also....

i had downloaded the new version of the installer for the console, the one that came out in jan 2006...

and i was using it till now..and then i had to download it again, which i did...when i installed it, to my surprise, it said that the program would have to update the console and then proceeded to do it..which was cool and totally surprising coz i thought i was completely up to date..

try doing that as well, it will update the firmware..

sidenote:no problems for me with 4.1r2...(whats the r for btw???release??revision??)

cheers

geposted Sun 22 Oct 06 @ 6:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are u using simple setup

or the asio driver for mk2 console

in the sound setup?

geposted Sun 22 Oct 06 @ 10:09 pm
I have the same problem: Hercules + Virtual 4.1r2 = noises (when you touch any MKII control knob with a song going on; only happens at Master Out).

The solution for me was turning off "Safe Mode". Now I call it "unsafe mode"!!!!

Actually what kind of safety feature is it for?

ROGER
PS: I have just uploaded my VDJ 4 mix at www.rogerborges.com ; if you follow the link to "podcast", I play a brazilian drum 'n bass set.

geposted Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 1:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)