Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: payment/how it works

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ron LeeHome userMember since 2006
Hi my name is Ron I like your software I have Radio Station on the net with this software dose it have A clock and A temperature gauge so when i'm on the air I can give the time and temperature I would like to say that how came up with the IDEA is very smart you I have work in Radio and the turntable brings
back alot of merories from the days I work in Radio I just can't thank you guys enogh for bring back classic look of hte turntable. Now I have A question can I make payments on this prouduct? I realy like this prouduct also when the trial peroid is over can I reuse it? and can I put A live feed from new yourk for the news and Sports? I have more question to ask dose this software come in A cd form or is it off the net?
thank you very much for your time and help
Ron

here is my E-mail --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Ron Lee no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 9:33 pm
Hi my name is Ron I like your software I have Radio Station on the net with this software dose it have A clock and A temperature gauge so when i'm on the air I can give the time and temperature I would like to say that how came up with the IDEA is very smart you I have work in Radio and the turntable brings
back alot of merories from the days I work in Radio I just can't thank you guys enogh for bring back classic look of hte turntable. Now I have A question can I make payments on this prouduct? I realy like this prouduct also when the trial peroid is over can I reuse it? and can I put A live feed from new yourk for the news and Sports? I have more question to ask dose this software come in A cd form or is it off the net?
thank you very much for your time and help
Ron

geposted Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 11:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no this software isnt a weather station lol

has a clock on it yes

u cant tie news feeds into it directly

u could use another computer to recive feeds and then use the line in of the pc using Virtual Dj

if u like records you can get time coded Vinyl to control the software via ur decks
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/

you can buy the cd or purchase a download

www.virtualdj.com/purchase

use ur credit card

or u can send a cheque

geposted Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 3:53 pm
I would like to thank you guys for the response on my message noe I have another Question for you guys and that is (1) can you relod this sofweare after 20 days? (2) you guys did not answer one of my Question and that is can you make payment each month yes or no when you use other plugins dos it cost anything? as I said befor I really do like the turntable setting and I would like to buy this sofweare if I can make payments. thank you for your help.

Ron Lee

geposted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 2:38 am
Q1/ From memory no, if you uninstall, and reinstall, VDJ reverts to the same state, aside from that EULA clearly states that after 20 days you must pay for the software, if you don't it really is stealing! Note the software is dirt cheap anyway, if it's for radio use there should be no problem with the buying the software.

Q2/ I'm unaware of any intrenet shops that allow you to pay off the software, as they have no proof all the payments will be made. Put the payments you would have made aside, untill you have the full amount, and then jump online to download your reg copy' It only takes a few minutes!

geposted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 12:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)