Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A matter of common sense...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi y'all,

I just don't get some people. Why in the hell would anyone invest in over $3,000 worth of various gears, such as Laptop Computers, Controllers, Mixers and the likes, and then try EVERYTHING in their power to use a botched-up, UNLICENSED CRACKED version of Virtual DJ??

Come on!! It simply doesn't make sense!! I mean, when you mix MP3's with a computer, isn't the SOFTWARE the most important part of your system???

Just because you can download the software and possibly crack it, doesn't mean it's FREE!!

There are dozens of people who work on this software to make it the best mixing technology available to modern-day DJ's and VJ's. Buy the software and that will help them go on and make it even better.

And by the way, it's so affordable, you can pay it off at the first gig you'll work with it. So stop messing around with cheap, illegal immitations that are full of bugs and unreliable.

Just thought I'd lay off some steam... Thanks!

Internodal.

geposted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 4:24 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Such a good point you have Internodal!

I was at a school dance thingo, and me and my mate, who have bought VDJ, went up to see what our DJ was using. And quess what....a bloddy cracked version....I wanted to punch him in the face.

Then he goes n tells us how eaysy it is, and its a great program, yet he spent all this money on a laptop and something gear he had. Yet he could'nt afford $210 for VDJ! Stupid idiot!

Anyway just a big thankyou to the VDJ team for making VDJ for the people that buy it becuase we really apreciate such a good software!

Phatt B

geposted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 4:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)