Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: unload action/function

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

just curious
would a "unload" previous to loading a song improve the system/vdj performance ?
maybe a little bit ...
maybe good for a low spec comp. ...
especially for video mixing ...

geposted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 1:48 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
THIS IS A MAJOR question. congrats!!!!!

I was just thinking this and was about to go to start requesting this with the makers & pros.

It seems that when a VIDEO is unloaded prior to loading a new one, VDJ is flawless and works without a problem 9no video pauses).

When you load a video while another is playing to the output and it gives you the security question "do you want to replace? and you say YES, then there is a slight glittch in the outputitng video.

HERE"S A FIX for version 4.2 please.......

Upon loading of VIDEO only... have VDJ automatically unload the previous video. If we could choose just to do this for video only that would be perfct!

can this be done???????

geposted Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 2:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if it could be dumped from the ram yes

geposted Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 3:44 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
what does that mean? it could be dumped from the ram?

geposted Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 5:00 pm
when you play a song , its decoded in your ram unloading a track stops it from loading but doesnt clear the ram space to my understanding
if on unloading it cleared the ram aslo it would be faster

geposted Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 6:03 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Will 4.1 rev3 have this function? If so how long will I have to wait?

If not I've seen it mentioned before, is it possible for some plug-in to do the same?
Sounds like it could help with my jerky video problem as I can't see it being a hardware feature as the PC I use for Djing is Dual core 3.2 Ghz and all the rest.

However if it is hardware related I would glady buy whatever I required to get it to run properly as money is no issue. (just bougt a £250 graphics card only to find the same problem).

geposted Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 8:14 pm

geposted Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 10:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)