Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 and Laptop.. Impossible?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ_AdHome userMember since 2006
Hello all,

I just got the BCD2000.. I've beeing spinning with the B-DJ software it came with.. My original plans was to use it with VDJ and my laptop... Right now i'm using my friend's laptop to try it and c if is worth buying vdj, But! its not working.. same problem as many other ppl in this forum, i load the first song no problem then when i try to load the second song everything stops.. I already tried everythng, I disabled all usb devices/lan and WiFi, settings, etc. even googled.

Pls Someone Helppppp! I'm not gonna have this laptop for long my friend comming back next week!!!
I need to make a desition..

thanks in advance. great sofware! by the way

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:39 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do u have 4.1 r2 installed

as this fixes many issues

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:56 am

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:58 am
Yes, I already went thru the whole site, did everything.. i believe is the drivers, can someone here do something? just asking
thanks for the replies

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 5:45 am
for drivers im afraid that beringers problem

and you need to contact them

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 12:15 pm
Sorry but I think thats not only Beringer's problem, it is an Automix problem as well.. I think Automix should call them, is their software thats not working right with laptops... I've being all around and found that only VDJ having this type of problem... Can a staff answer this? it would b appreciated..

I just wanna own VDJ i think is great.. but at the same time these problems should be address.

thanks

Ad

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 2:24 pm
the problem mate is that virtual dj works

its a driver problem with the hardware and atomix cant do much about it

geposted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 2:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Share with us,your laptop's configuration.

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:39 am
Yes:

Athlon 64 Mobile 2.6 GHz
Memory 1 GB (DDR SDRAM)
Hard Drive 100 GB, 4200 RPM
Processor Type Athlon 64 Mobile AMD
Processor Speed 2.6 GHz
Motherboard
Chipset ATI RX480M
Bus Speed 1600 MHz
Memory RAM 1 GB
RAM Technology DDR SDRAM
RAM Speed 333 MHz
Installed Cache Memory 1024 KB
Hard Drive Capacity 100 GB
Hard Drive Rotation Speed 4200 RPM
Display Max. Resolution 1280 x 800
Graphic Processor ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600
Installed Video Memory 128 MB

I've seing this post before here in the forums, same problem.. bcd only works for 30 secondsonce i load the second track then stops, no freezing just stops, and i have to restart or play around with the soundcard settings.

Thanks for your help!

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:02 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Can't really blame Atomix for porblem with BCD200 I know they said they would support it, but that was because of the Users asking, Behringer didn't ask and I'm sure they have made a killing after the Native support from this software.

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:08 am
ok this is your problem, the asio driver. if u have the BCD2000 set as the sound card this will happen (lock upAll the other features work) So change to the asio dricer and the system will work, but u may still have some problems with the system crashing (even with the r2 update, i that case change your settings the "output" external mixer and "sound card" to sepate mono then select the BCD2000 as the output this was you will be able to use the features of the BCD2000. If you use these setting you have to buy two rca splitters and use another mixer but you will not have a problem with crashing. I wound add a pic but I don't know how but i will put one on my blog page

check out my web radio server
http://musicfiles.homeip.net:8000

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:13 am

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:42 am
Or you could see my blog, on my blog you will find the diferent ways to work with bcd ..
regards

dj quintana

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 5:38 am
djbosaHome userMember since 2004
I have the same problems too. When I use BCD 2000 only as midicontroller and another soundkard (internal laptopcard) it works perfect.
when i use the bcd soundcard, the sound stops after playing 3-5 songs... and vdj freezes....most in autoplay, but sometimes in normal (djmode ;-) ),too.
then i must start virtual dj again or change to another soundcard and the sound goes on and it works, till the next stop.
i use the trial version of vdj...

i have done all setups for bcd in vdj from djquintanas blog and my laptop is configured for audio.(usb 2.0 patches, etc...)
Laptop amd 3000+
1gb ram

any idea? whats wrong...?

greetz...

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 8:22 pm
the setting on the last post are great but if the system still crashes the use the settings on my blog and use a external mixer the system will not crash and you will still be ableto use all the features on the bcd2000 The problem is in the bdc2000, the sound card uses to many resources the mae things happen in this verion.

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/djchicago/blog3623.html

geposted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 9:05 pm
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey guyes!

I had the same problem with bcd-2000 too, after playing a few songs, vdj stopped/freezed/lost midi connection on all of my USB ports, the final nail was to disable the onboard wireless Atheros network chip, when disabled i had no problems whatsoever. Loading long mixes 1hour+ worked like a breeze.

Spec:
MacBookPro 17" with Bootcamp. Running WinXpro and latest Mac Os X
3 gigs of ram.

geposted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:26 am
I had the same problem. However it is quite easy to solve. Go to your computer management in performance and maintenance. Go to the device manager. Disable all modems, and internet/ethernet drivers including the wirless. Also make sure bcd2000 shows up under your audio drivers in the device manager. Last, make sure you have loaded all your controls for the bcd2000. You do this by going clicking on remote control in the congif menu for virtual dj, then click on config next to checked midi device. Common sense will guide you through the rest. Using the bcd2000 is awesome once it works!

geposted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 7:38 pm
Can you sen a picture about how to do this? actually I'm using the bcd with a desktop, but I'm seriously thinking of getting a lap for mobile use :)

geposted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 1:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)