Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD 2000 Mapper?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In the past few days all the mappers for the most popular VDJ Controllers have been released.
Users of Hercules, DAC-3, DAC-2, DMC1 have a mapper for VDJ Ver 4.X.
What about BCD2000?. We have been told that a group of members is writing the code as we speak. Can you please tell us when can we expect it?

Thanks

geposted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 9:54 pm
Yeah im pretty much waiting 4 one also....

geposted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 2:59 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I can only tell you that it is the user "moramax" who is writing it.

geposted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 2:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So, moramax is our man !!!

I wish i could help you, but my programming skills are average.

BTW speaking of programming i noticed that a new version of Bome's Midi Translator has been released with several new features such as RULES, Timer on Key stroke and much more.

check it out http://www.bome.com/midi/translator/screenshots.html

I might buy the pro software and see what i can get.
What i am interested most is the Rules part. For example "if i press a button and the led stays ON, then preesing another button has different outgoing as it had with the first button OFF"
or "Holding down the button X, if i press another button we have different outgoing message than before"
This works like a switch meaning that we could have more functions on one button !!
God how much we need buttons. (i hate keyboard and mouse)
Similar things have achieved Traktor users with less "native" support. (They have also made the leds ON).

Just some thoughts, kindly shared.
Bob

geposted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 11:02 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
djdad wrote :

BTW speaking of programming i noticed that a new version of Bome's Midi Translator has been released with several new features such as RULES, Timer on Key stroke and much more.

It's useless now and never use it again with VirtualDJ as VirtualDJ has its own mapper like DJ Console and DAC3

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 8:32 pm
this is a good software BUT you can mapp your key from the VDJ software just go the the config, goto remote control, press config. From there you can create a midi mapper file or load the BDC2000 file from the VDJ folder and edit it.

geposted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 1:27 am
Yes but is different the xml file from the mapper, leds don't turn on using the xml file and it has some other limitations, so let's wait til moramax finishes the mapper.

geposted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 3:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)