Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hey, I'm starting another BCD2000 topic

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Please don't shoot me...

I currently have the DJ Console and find I'm using the keyboard because I have the dreaded "button problem" I know someone who wants to unload the BCD2000 for a decent price, but he won't let me try it, because it's new and sealed in the box.

I haven't used VDJ live (with the exception of web radio) since I bought it last year, but I am pushing myself to get familiar with it and start using what I paid for :)

I had a few simple questions about the BCD2000 and would like to thank anyone in advance for any insight they would like to offer. I gathered some incomplete info by searching the forum here and came up with the following ....

I know this works as a midi controller, but it connects via USB only correct?

I have updated my version of VDJ to the latest 4.1 does this fix some of the earlier issues everyone was complaining about?

I need an xml file to get the buttons working correctly?

I plan on using this with a laptop. The BCD2000 will be my primary sound card and outputting to the house speakers. I would like to use this as my mixer as well, mostly for microphone and headphone monitoring. Does it still lock up in this configuration?

Any other tips or warnings you guys can offer I would appreciate.

Thanks
G}{H

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 4:28 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Your kidding right?

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 8:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

yes please tell me you are lol

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 8:53 pm
gdude1Home userMember since 2006
On another topic, can't get the mic controls to work with vdj and the bcd2000. All seems to work okay except mic support. Any suggestions?

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 1:42 am
well I use it as a midi controller and can send you my file if you need it but you can edit the file thats there to your liking

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 3:39 am
Dj AlkiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Could u send me ur xml file also i dont have one either in my directory :)

Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 9:52 pm
DJChicago, sending me your file would be really kewl. Please send your file to --@--.--.

I owe you one! Thanks in advance...

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry gdude1 no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 10:03 pm
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
In my experience, It only locks up whenever I use 2 Sound Effects Plugin at the same time.. then I get a BLUESCREEN on XP.. then reboots the computer by itself.

And also, It happened to me once when it just suddenly rebooted my computer.

I USE the BCD-2000 as a MIDI controller.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 9:15 pm
DJChicago could you send me your XML file? I'll edit it as need be. Email is nickoftime(a)rock.com

Thanks, man!

geposted Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 12:46 am
My BCD 2000 locks up VDJ after touching the wheels... Looks like I got some tweaking to do..

However I do like the layout and feel better than my Hercules :)

geposted Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 11:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)