Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Questions ... codecs and resolution

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've been reading all over this and that board and have a few things I still can't seem to understand.

First, I recently heard there is a plugin that aids in giving a true full screen output for my video output to a projector. Can you aid me with that link?

Second,

I still have several VOB files that will not load or play. These are rips using DVD decrypter off of store bought music videos. What confuses the hell out of me is that when I rip these discs they all rip at once using the same settings, ripping from the same DVD, but yet a percentage don't play. Some discs over 50% won't play, but some do. Other discs rips all will play, and then there's those that all video won't play.

It's been very frustrating to keep the bad videos out of the system.

So, I've heard this issue had to do with audio sample rate and that VDJ 4 was to overcome the troubles. It did not allow me to use a single additional video from these groups where part of the rip plays fine and several won't play at all.

I did a codec search and come up with a bazillion choices and have no idea what I really need to add to overcome this specific problem. I've heard too, to resample the audio using Imtoo.

My system will not play them whether media player or video codec is selected. And even though I now have a 4.0 manual it does nothing more than explain the basics.

We really need a troubleshooting guide compiled to aid in fixing common problems too!

Any help is appreciated.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 8:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 10:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)